Haut Monde ™ ColorBody™ Porcelain
TruEdge products mean each tile is rectified and modular, which allows for the use of smaller grout joints and even more design flexibility.
Indicates the use of pre-consumer recycled material content in a product.
Indicates product is certified by the Porcelain Tile Certification Agency. Daltile is committed to providing only the highest quality porcelain products. Every porcelain product we offer has been certified - or is in the process of being certified - by the PTCA.
Roll over to zoom product
Photo features Empire Black 24 x 48 field tile on the floor.
Field Tile - Unpolished & Light Polished
• NATURAL, CONTEMPORARY APPEAL
- Soft, fine-grain natural sandstone look provides a uniform appearance that supports contemporary designs
- Six modern hues with a range of cool and warm colors are available in two finishes for added design options
• ADDED DIMENSION
- Three sizes available including a 24 x 48 large-format tile
- Unique mosaic complements the soft look of Haut Monde floor tile
Special care should be taken when grouting with dark pigmented colors. A grout release is recommended to prevent finely powdered pigments from lodging in the pores of the surface. Use of a latex modified thin-set is recommended for installation.
Since there are variations in all fired ceramic products, tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final color selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile samples or color reproductions. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
|Unpolished||> .42||< 0.5%||> 275 lbs.||8.0||Resistant||N/A|
|Light Polished||< .42||< 0.5%||> 275 lbs.||8.0||Resistant||N/A|
A DCOF value of > 0.42 is the standard for tiles specified for level interior spaces expected to be walked upon when wet, as stated in ANSI A137.1-2012, Section 9.6. For more information about DCOF and the DCOF AcuTest™, click here or visit the Tile Council of North America's website: www.tcnatile.com.
- These tiles have a dynamic coefficient of friction < 0.42 as measured by the DCOF Acutest method. Tiles with DCOF values < 0.42 are not recommended for use in areas with wet or slippery conditions. For more information, see ANSI standard A137.1 section 220.127.116.11.10, available at www.tileusa.com.
- Water, oil, grease, etc. create slippery conditions. Floor applicatons with exposure to these conditions require extra caution in product selection. Not for use on ramps.
- For addtional information, refer to Factors to Consider.
- Since there is a shade variation on all natural products, the tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile and trim samples or color reproductions. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
|Target DCOF wet||Suitable|
|Dry & Level - Interior||n/a|
|Wet & Level - Interior||≥ 0.42||*|
|Exterior Applications; Pool Decking & Other Wet Areas with Minimal Footwear||≥ 0.60|
|Ramps & Inclines||≥ 0.65|
Suitable for exterior applications in freezing and non-freezing climates when proper installation methods are followed.
Polished surface suitable for 'Dry & Level' floor applications only.
^ Mosaics only.
Water, oil, grease, etc. create slippery conditions. Floor applications with exposure to these conditions require extra caution in product selection. Not for use on ramps.
* Unpolished surface only.
|24 x 48 Field Tile||
(23 7/16" x 47")
(59.50 cm x 119.30 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 2
|24 x 24 Field Tile||
(23 7/16" x 23 7/16")
(59.50 cm x 59.50 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 3
|12 x 24 Field Tile||
(11 11/16" x 23 7/16")
(29.65 cm x 59.50 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 5
(Unpolished & Light Polished)
|12 x 12 Field Tile||
(11 11/16" x 11 11/16")
(29.56 cm x 29.56 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 13
|2 x 2 Mosaic||
(12" x 12" sheet)
Pieces Per Carton: 4
Special consideration needs to be given when installing tiles 20" and larger. Please click here for more information.
|Bullnose||S-43F9||3 x 24|
|Cove Base||S-36C9T||6 x 12|
|Cove Base Outcorner||SC-36C9T||1 x 6|
Bullnose, cove base, and cove base corner trim are intended to coordinate with floor field tile in the standard 90-degree installation position.
Bullnose available in Unpolished surface only.