Linden Point ™ Glazed Porcelain
This state-of-the-art digital printing process produces realistic color, detail and veining that is unique on every single tile, for a look that's virtually indistinguishable from natural stone. Click here to explore the benefits of Reveal Imaging.
Indicates the use of post-consumer recycled material content in a product.
Indicates the use of pre-consumer recycled material content in a product.
Roll over to zoom product
Photo features 12 x 24 field tile in Grigio on the floor.
Glazed Porcelain Floor Tile
Glazed Porcelain Wall Tile
2 x 2 Glazed Ceramic Mosaic
• CONTEMPORARY VISUAL
- Emulates the modern look of soft stone
- Features flowing linear movement and texture
• MODERN AND VERSATILE
- Versatile warm color palette
- Contemporary and popular floor, wall and mosaic sizes
Since there are variations in all fired ceramic and natural products, tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match samples. Final confirmation should be made from actual tiles and trim prior to installation. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
Use of a latex modified thin-set is recommended for installation.
|Floor||> .42||< 0.5%||> 275 lbs.||7.0||Resistant||4|
|Wall||< .42||< 20.0%||120 - 230 lbs.||4.0 - 6.0||Resistant||N/A|
|Mosaic||< .42||< 3.0%||> 250 lbs.||7.0||Resistant||3|
A DCOF value of > 0.42 is the standard for tiles specified for level interior spaces expected to be walked upon when wet, as stated in ANSI A137.1-2012, Section 9.6. For more information about DCOF and the DCOF AcuTest™, click here or visit the Tile Council of North America's website: www.tcnatile.com.
- These tiles have a dynamic coefficient of friction < 0.42 as measured by the DCOF Acutest method. Tiles with DCOF values < 0.42 are not recommended for use in areas with wet or slippery conditions. For more information, see ANSI standard A137.1 section 220.127.116.11.10, available at www.tileusa.com.
- Water, oil, grease, etc. create slippery conditions. Floor applicatons with exposure to these conditions require extra caution in product selection. Not for use on ramps.
- For addtional information, refer to Factors to Consider.
- Since there is a shade variation on all natural products, the tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile and trim samples or color reproductions. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
|Target DCOF wet||Suitable|
|Dry & Level - Interior||n/a||^|
|Wet & Level - Interior||≥ 0.42||^|
|Shower Floors (Residential or Light Commercial||≥ 0.60||*|
|Exterior Applications; Pool Decking & Other Wet Areas with Minimal Footwear||≥ 0.60|
|Ramps & Inclines||≥ 0.65|
Floor tile suitable for exterior applications in freezing and non-freezing climates, when proper installation methods are followed.
Not for use on ramps. Water, oil, grease, improper drainage and certain footwear can create slippery conditions. Floor applications expected to be exposed to these conditions require extra caution in product selection.
Wall and mosaic tile suitable for exterior applications in non-freezing climates, when proper installation methods are followed.
^ Wall tile not suitable for this application.
* Mosaic tile only
|12 x 24 Floor Tile*||
(11 13/16" x 23 13/16")
(30.00 cm x 60.48 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 8
|10 x 14 Wall Tile||
(9 13/16" x 13 15/16")
(24.99 cm x 35.40 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 15
|2 x 2 Mosaic||
(12" x 24" Sheet)
(30.48 cm x 60.96 cm Sheet)
Pieces Per Carton: 12
Dot-mounted on 12" x 24" Sheet
Special consideration needs to be given when installing tiles greater than 15 inches. Please click here for more information.
*This product is manufactured regionally. Slight variances in size and shading may occur between regions. Please contact your sales representative to verify carton square footage. As with all tile projects, be sure to purchase sufficient quantities with your initial order.
|Bullnose||P-43C9||3 x 12|
|Wall Bullnose (10" side)||S-4310||3 x 10|
|Wall Bullnose Corner||SN-4310||3 x 3|
|Quarter Round||A-106||1 x 6|
|Quarter Round Corner||UC-106||1 x 1|