Cape Coast ™ Ceramic Floor & Wall
When your project goals require sourcing of materials made in the United States, look for this symbol to help you determine which of our product lines help you meet that standard. Icon indicates that all or select items within a series are made in the U.S.A.
This state-of-the-art digital printing process produces realistic color, detail and veining that is unique on every single tile, for a look that's virtually indistinguishable from natural stone. Click here to explore the benefits of Reveal Imaging.
Indicates the use of pre-consumer recycled material content in a product.
Roll over to zoom product
Alpine 12x12 ULML, 16x16 ULMP, 12x24 CC70
Floor Field Tile
• HISTORIC PERMANENCE
- Travertine-look ceramic tile for the floor and wall that hints at historic luxury
- High variation in off white, cream, brown and grey
• CLASSIC CERAMIC
- 12 x 12, 16 x 16 and 12 x 24 sizes
- Durable, easy-to-clean ceramic
Since there are variations in all fired ceramic and natural products, tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match samples. Final confirmation should be made from actual tiles and trim prior to installation. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
Not for use on ramps. Water, oil, grease, improper drainage and certain footwear can create slippery conditions. Floor applications expected to be exposed to these conditions require extra caution in product selection.
Special consideration needs to be given when installing tiles greater than 15 inches. Please click here for more information.
|< .42||< 7.0%||> 250 lbs.||8.0||Resistant||3|
A DCOF value of > 0.42 is the standard for tiles specified for level interior spaces expected to be walked upon when wet, as stated in ANSI A137.1-2012, Section 9.6. For more information about DCOF and the DCOF AcuTest™, click here or visit the Tile Council of North America's website: www.tcnatile.com.
- These tiles have a dynamic coefficient of friction < 0.42 as measured by the DCOF Acutest method. Tiles with DCOF values < 0.42 are not recommended for use in areas with wet or slippery conditions. For more information, see ANSI standard A137.1 section 126.96.36.199.10, available at www.tileusa.com.
- Water, oil, grease, etc. create slippery conditions. Floor applicatons with exposure to these conditions require extra caution in product selection. Not for use on ramps.
- For addtional information, refer to Factors to Consider.
- Since there is a shade variation on all natural products, the tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile and trim samples or color reproductions. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
|Target DCOF wet||Suitable|
|Dry & Level - Interior||n/a|
|Wet & Level - Interior||≥ 0.42|
|Commercial Dining Areas||≥ 0.50|
|Exterior Applications; Pool Decking & Other Wet Areas with Minimal Footwear||≥ 0.60|
|Covered Exterior||≥ 0.60|
|Ramps & Inclines||≥ 0.65|
Suitable for exterior applications in non-freezing climates, when proper installation methods are followed.
|12 x 24 Floor Tile||
(11 9/16" x 23 3/8")
(29.40 cm x 59.30 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 8
|16 x 16 Floor Tile||
(15 3/4” x 15 3/4”)
(40.00 cm x 40.00 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 8
|12 x 12 Floor Tile||
(11 13/16” x 11 13/16”)
(30.00 cm x 30.00 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 15
|Bullnose||S-43C9||3 x 12|
Floor bullnose trim is intended to coordinate with floor tile in the standard 90-degree installation position.