Marble Falls ™ Ceramic Floor & Wall
This state-of-the-art digital printing process produces realistic color, detail and veining that is unique on every single tile, for a look that's virtually indistinguishable from natural stone. Click here to explore the benefits of Reveal Imaging.
Indicates the use of post-consumer recycled material content in a product.
Indicates the use of pre-consumer recycled material content in a product.
Roll over to zoom product
Photo features White Water in 18 x 18 field tile on the floor with 10 x 14 wall tile and 2 x 4 brick-joint mosaic on wall.
The classic elegance of Marble Falls glazed ceramic tile rivals the exquisite details found in nature. Produced with Reveal Imaging™ technology, the crisp graphics and wide pattern variation with delicate veining will draw the eye again and again. A glossy floor, wall and mosaic are offered in a neutral color palette in a variety of sizes. Medium pricing, durability and ease of maintenance make this an easy product to love. Whether the style is traditional or modern, Marble Falls will create a luxe and beautiful view.
• MODERN VERSATILITY & NEUTRAL COLORS
-- Timeless designs and a neutral palette create a versatile look
• DESIGN OPTIONS
-- Floor, wall and mosaic formats offer complete design solutions
• REFINED STYLE
-- Cool-toned colors and elegant graphics create a sleek and styled look
• SIMPLE UPKEEP
-- Durablity and easy maintenance make this tile an outstanding choice
|Floor||< .42||< 3.0%||> 250 lbs.||6.0||Resistant||3|
|Wall||< .42||< 20.0%||120 - 230 lbs.||4.0 - 6.0||Resistant||N/A|
|Mosaics||< .42||< 3.0%||> 250 lbs.||6.0||Resistant||3|
A DCOF value of > 0.42 is the new standard for tiles specified for commercial application in standard A137.1-2012, Section 9.6. It replaces the SCOF value of > 0.60 referenced in ASTM C1028. For more information on the correlation between the two values and about the DCOF AcuTest, click here for more information or visit the Tile Council of North America's website: www.tcnatile.com
- These tiles have a dynamic coefficient of friction less than 0.42 as measured by the DCOF AcutestTM method. Tiles with DCOF Acutest values less than .42 are not recommended for use in areas with wet or slippery conditions. If such tiles are used as a walking surface where water, ice, oil, grease and/or other substances are present, such a condition could cause a reduction in foot traction and become unexpectedly slippery resulting in a fall and personal injury. See ANSI standard A137.1 section 18.104.22.168.10, available at www.tcnatile.com/section22.214.171.124.10.html.
- Water, oil, grease, etc. create slippery conditions. Floor applicatons with exposure to these conditions require extra caution in product selection. Not for use on ramps.
- For addtional information, refer to Factors to Consider.
- Since there is a shade variation on all natural products, the tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile and trim samples or color reproductions. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
|Target DCOF wet||Tile Texture or
|Dry & Level||n/a||n/a|
|Wet & Level||≥ 0.42||Optional|
|Commercial Dining Areas||≥ 0.50||Optional|
|Pool Decking & other wet areas with minimal footwear||≥ 0.55||Required if tile size is > 3x3|
|Covered Exterior||≥ 0.60||Required if tile size is > 3x3|
|Interior Ramps, Inclines and Uncovered Exterior||≥ 0.65||Required if tile size is > 6x6|
Floor tile, wall tile and mosaic suitable for non-freezing climates only.
*Wall tile suitable on residential bathroom floors not subject to outside foot traffic.
|10 x 14 Wall Tile||
(9 27/32" x 13 31/32")
(25.00 cm x 35.55 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 15
|4 1/4 x 8 1/2 Wall Tile||
(4 1/4" x 8 9/16")
(10.80 cm x 21.55 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 42
|18 x 18 Field Tile||
(17 3/4" x 17 3/4")
(45.20 cm x 45.20 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 8
|12 x 12 Field Tile||
(11 13/16" x 11 13/16")
(30.00 cm x 30.00 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 11
|2 x 4 Brick-joint Mosaic||
(11 7/8" x 11 7/8" sheet)
(30.20 cm x 30.20 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 12
Dot-mounted on 1' x 1' sheet
|Bullnose||P-43C9||3 x 12|
|Wall Bullnose (10" side)||S-4310||3 x 10|
|Bullnose||S-4489||4 1/4 x 8 1/2|
|Wall Bullnose (4" side)||S-4849||4 1/4 x 8 1/2|
|Wall Bullnose Corner (Left or Right)||SCR-L4489||4 1/4 x 8 1/2|
|Wall Bullnose Corner||SN-4310||3 x 3|
Floor bullnose trim is intended to coordinate with floor field tile in the standard 90-degree installation position.