Marble Falls ™ Ceramic Floor & Wall
This state-of-the-art digital printing process produces realistic color, detail and veining that is unique on every single tile, for a look that's virtually indistinguishable from natural stone. Click here to explore the benefits of Reveal Imaging.
Indicates the use of post-consumer recycled material content in a product.
Indicates the use of pre-consumer recycled material content in a product.
Roll over to zoom product
Photo features White Water in 18 x 18 field tile on the floor with 10 x 14 wall tile and 2 x 4 brick-joint mosaic on wall.
The classic elegance of Marble Falls glazed ceramic tile rivals the exquisite details found in nature. Produced with Reveal Imaging® technology, the crisp graphics and wide pattern variation with delicate veining will draw the eye again and again. A glossy floor, wall and mosaic are offered in a neutral color palette in a variety of sizes. Medium pricing, durability and ease of maintenance make this an easy product to love. Whether the style is traditional or modern, Marble Falls will create a luxe and beautiful view.
• MODERN VERSATILITY & NEUTRAL COLORS
-- Timeless designs and a neutral palette create a versatile look
• DESIGN OPTIONS
-- Floor, wall and mosaic formats offer complete design solutions
• REFINED STYLE
-- Cool-toned colors and elegant graphics create a sleek and styled look
• SIMPLE UPKEEP
-- Durablity and easy maintenance make this tile an outstanding choice
|Floor||< .42||< 3.0%||> 250 lbs.||6.0||Resistant||3|
|Wall||< .42||< 20.0%||120 - 230 lbs.||4.0 - 6.0||Resistant||N/A|
|Mosaics||< .42||< 3.0%||> 250 lbs.||6.0||Resistant||3|
A DCOF value of > 0.42 is the standard for tiles specified for level interior spaces expected to be walked upon when wet, as stated in ANSI A137.1-2012, Section 9.6. For more information about DCOF and the DCOF AcuTest™, click here or visit the Tile Council of North America's website: www.tcnatile.com.
- These tiles have a dynamic coefficient of friction < 0.42 as measured by the DCOF Acutest method. Tiles with DCOF values < 0.42 are not recommended for use in areas with wet or slippery conditions. For more information, see ANSI standard A137.1 section 126.96.36.199.10, available at www.tileusa.com.
- Water, oil, grease, etc. create slippery conditions. Floor applicatons with exposure to these conditions require extra caution in product selection. Not for use on ramps.
- For addtional information, refer to Factors to Consider.
- Since there is a shade variation on all natural products, the tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile and trim samples or color reproductions. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
|Target DCOF wet||Suitable|
|Dry & Level - Interior||n/a|
|Wet & Level - Interior||≥ 0.42|
|Commercial Dining Areas||≥ 0.50|
|Exterior Applications; Pool Decking & Other Wet Areas with Minimal Footwear||≥ 0.60|
|Covered Exterior||≥ 0.60|
|Ramps & Inclines||≥ 0.65|
Floor tile, wall tile and mosaic suitable for non-freezing climates only.
|10 x 14 Wall Tile||
(9 27/32" x 13 31/32")
(25.00 cm x 35.55 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 15
|4 1/4 x 8 1/2 Wall Tile||
(4 1/4" x 8 9/16")
(10.80 cm x 21.55 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 42
|18 x 18 Field Tile||
(17 3/4" x 17 3/4")
(45.20 cm x 45.20 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 8
|12 x 12 Field Tile||
(11 13/16" x 11 13/16")
(30.00 cm x 30.00 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 11
|2 x 4 Brick-joint Mosaic||
(11 7/8" x 11 7/8" sheet)
(30.20 cm x 30.20 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 12
Dot-mounted on 1' x 1' sheet
|Floor Bullnose||P-43C9||3 x 12|
|Wall Bullnose (10" side)||S-4310||3 x 10|
|Bullnose||S-4489||4 1/4 x 8 1/2|
|Wall Bullnose (4" side)||S-4849||4 1/4 x 8 1/2|
|Wall Bullnose Corner (Left or Right)||SCR-L4489||4 1/4 x 8 1/2|
|Wall Bullnose Corner||SN-4310||3 x 3|
Floor bullnose trim is intended to coordinate with floor tile in the standard 90-degree installation position.