Valor ™ ColorBody™ Porcelain
TruEdge products mean each tile is rectified and modular, which allows for the use of smaller grout joints and even more design flexibility.
Indicates products suitable for exterior applications.
Indicates the use of pre-consumer recycled material content in a product.
Indicates product is certified by the Porcelain Tile Certification Agency. Daltile is committed to providing only the highest quality porcelain products. Every porcelain product we offer has been certified - or is in the process of being certified - by the PTCA.
Roll over to zoom product
Photo features Gallant Gray 24 x 24 field tile on the floor.
A refined finish shown in a beautiful ColorBody™ porcelain and inspired by natural rustic stone. Valor portrays both classic elegance and a contemporary design that can transform any room. The neutral color palette and low-maintenance sensibility of Valor make this porcelain an outstanding choice for those wanting a look that will continue to please for years to come.
• RUSTIC STONE LOOK & NEUTRAL COLORS
-- Timeless designs and a neutral palette create a versatile look
• VERSATILE SIZE OFFERING
-- Flexible sizes suitable for both commercial and residential application
• MAINTENANCE & DURABILITY
-- Perfect for high traffic areas requiring low maintenance without sacrificing style
• ATTRACTIVE PRICE POINT
-- Cost-efficient alternative when compared to natural stone
Strong random shading enhances the beauty of this product. To achieve optimal results, tile should be selected from multiple cartons and shading arrangement planned prior to installation.
Special care should be taken when grouting with dark pigmented colors. A grout release is recommended to prevent finely powdered pigments from lodging in the pores of the surface. Use of a latex modified thin-set is recommended for installation.
Since there are variations in all fired ceramic products, tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final color selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile samples or color reproductions. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
|Unpolished||> .42||< .05%||> 450 lbs.||8.0||Resistant||N/A|
|Light Polished||< .42||< .05%||> 450 lbs.||8.0||Resistant||N/A|
A DCOF value of > 0.42 is the standard for tiles specified for level interior spaces expected to be walked upon when wet, as stated in ANSI A137.1-2012, Section 9.6. For more information about DCOF and the DCOF AcuTest™, click here or visit the Tile Council of North America's website: www.tcnatile.com.
- These tiles have a dynamic coefficient of friction < 0.42 as measured by the DCOF Acutest method. Tiles with DCOF values < 0.42 are not recommended for use in areas with wet or slippery conditions. For more information, see ANSI standard A137.1 section 126.96.36.199.10, available at www.tileusa.com.
- Water, oil, grease, etc. create slippery conditions. Floor applicatons with exposure to these conditions require extra caution in product selection. Not for use on ramps.
- For addtional information, refer to Factors to Consider.
- Since there is a shade variation on all natural products, the tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile and trim samples or color reproductions. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
|Target DCOF wet||Suitable|
|Dry & Level - Interior||n/a||*|
|Wet & Level - Interior||≥ 0.42|
|Commercial Dining Areas||≥ 0.50|
|Exterior Applications; Pool Decking & Other Wet Areas with Minimal Footwear||≥ 0.60|
|Covered Exterior||≥ 0.60|
|Ramps & Inclines||≥ 0.65|
*Polished surface is suitable only for Dry & Level floor applications.
Floor tile suitable for exterior applications in freezing and non-freezing climates when proper installation methods are followed.
|18 x 36 Field Tile||
(17 1/2" x 35 11/64")
(44.5 cm x 89.32 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 2
|24 x 24 Field Tile||
(23 3/8" x 23 3/8")
(59.44 cm x 59.44 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 3
|12 x 24 Field Tile||
(11 5/8" x 23 3/8")
(29.56 cm x 59.44 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 6
|12 x 24 Decorative Accent||
(11 5/8" x 23 3/8")
(29.56 cm x 59.44 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 4