Ever ™ ColorBody™ Porcelain
TruEdge products mean each tile is rectified and modular, which allows for the use of smaller grout joints and even more design flexibility.
Indicates product is certified by the Porcelain Tile Certification Agency. Daltile is committed to providing only the highest quality porcelain products. Every porcelain product we offer has been certified - or is in the process of being certified - by the PTCA.
Roll over to zoom product
Photo features Rock textured in 12 x 24 on the pool deck and Light Unpolished in 12 x 24 on the wall.
Light Polished Field Tile
Unpolished Field Tile
Textured Field Tile
Brick Decorative Accent
Some items listed are special order with extended lead times. Please contact your Daltile representative for further information.
Special care should be taken when grouting with dark pigmented colors. A grout release is recommended to prevent finely powdered pigments from lodging in the pores of the surface. Use of a latex modified thin-set is recommended for installation.
Since there are variations in all fired ceramic products, tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final color selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile and trim samples or color reproductions. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
|Textured||> 0.42||< 0.05%||>450 lbs.||8||Resistant||N/A|
|Unpolished||> 0.42||< 0.05%||>450 lbs.||8||Resistant||N/A|
|Light Polished||< 0.42||< 0.05%||>450 lbs.||8||Resistant||N/A|
A DCOF value of > 0.42 is the new standard for tiles specified for commercial application in standard A137.1-2012, Section 9.6. It replaces the SCOF value of > 0.60 referenced in ASTM C1028. For more information on the correlation between the two values and about the DCOF AcuTest, click here for more information or visit the Tile Council of North America's website: www.tcnatile.com
- These tiles have a dynamic coefficient of friction less than 0.42 as measured by the DCOF AcutestTM method. Tiles with DCOF Acutest values less than .42 are not recommended for use in areas with wet or slippery conditions. If such tiles are used as a walking surface where water, ice, oil, grease and/or other substances are present, such a condition could cause a reduction in foot traction and become unexpectedly slippery resulting in a fall and personal injury. See ANSI standard A137.1 section 18.104.22.168.10, available at www.tcnatile.com/section22.214.171.124.10.html.
- Water, oil, grease, etc. create slippery conditions. Floor applicatons with exposure to these conditions require extra caution in product selection. Not for use on ramps.
- For addtional information, refer to Factors to Consider.
- Since there is a shade variation on all natural products, the tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile and trim samples or color reproductions. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
|Target DCOF wet||Suitable|
|Dry & Level*||n/a|
|Wet & Level**||≥ 0.42|
|Commercial Dining Areas||≥ 0.50|
|Pool Decking & other wet areas with minimal footwear||≥ 0.60|
|Covered Exterior||≥ 0.60|
|Interior Ramps, Inclines and Uncovered Exterior||≥ 0.65|
^ Suitable for Exterior Pool Decks in Textured surface only.
* Unpolished & Textured surfaces.
|24 x 24 Field Tile||
(23.42" x 23.42")
(60.0 cm x 60.0 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 3
(Unpolished, Light Polished, & Textured)
|18 x 18 Field Tile||
(17.56" x 17.56")
(45.0 cm x 45.0 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 5
|12 x 24 Field Tile||
(11.65" x 23.42")
(30.0 cm x 60.0 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 6
(Unpolished & Textured)
|12 x 24 Brick Accent||
(11.65" x 23.42")
(30.0 cm x 60.0 cm)
Pieces Per Carton: 4
|Bullnose||S-43F9||3 x 24|
|Cove Base||S-36C9T||6 x 12|
|Cove Base Outcorner||SC-36C9T||1 x 6|
|Gradino Step Tread||S6CF6||12 x 24|
Cove Base trim is intended to coordinate with floor field tile in the standard 90-degree installation position.
Cove base and floor bullnose trim are intended to coordinate with floor field tile in the standard 90-degree installation position.