City Lights ™ Glass, Metal & Decorative Accents
Roll over to zoom product
Photo features Franciscan Slate in Desert Crema 18 x 18 and 12 x 12 field tile on the floor. Fireplace features City Lights in Barcelona 1 x 1 mosaic.
Mosaic Tile - Group 1
Mosaic Tile - Group 2
Mosaic Tile - Group 3
City Lights Decor
Paper-face and mesh-mounted installation instructions are included in carton.
Strong random shading enhances the natural beauty of this product. To achieve optimal results, tile should be selected from multiple cartons and shading arrangement planned prior to installation.
Since there are variations in all fired ceramic products, the tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final color selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile and trim samples or color reproductions. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
|< 0.42||<0.01%||>250 lbs.||7.0||Resistant||N/A|
A DCOF value of > 0.42 is the standard for tiles specified for level interior spaces expected to be walked upon when wet, as stated in ANSI A137.1-2012, Section 9.6. For more information about DCOF and the DCOF AcuTest™, click here or visit the Tile Council of North America's website: www.tcnatile.com.
- These tiles have a dynamic coefficient of friction < 0.42 as measured by the DCOF Acutest method. Tiles with DCOF values < 0.42 are not recommended for use in areas with wet or slippery conditions. For more information, see ANSI standard A137.1 section 188.8.131.52.10, available at www.tileusa.com.
- Water, oil, grease, etc. create slippery conditions. Floor applicatons with exposure to these conditions require extra caution in product selection. Not for use on ramps.
- For addtional information, refer to Factors to Consider.
- Since there is a shade variation on all natural products, the tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile and trim samples or color reproductions. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
|Target DCOF wet||Suitable|
|Dry & Level - Interior||n/a||*|
|Wet & Level - Interior||≥ 0.42|
|Exterior Applications; Pool Decking & Other Wet Areas with Minimal Footwear||≥ 0.60|
|Ramps & Inclines||≥ 0.65|
* Suitable for residential and light commercial floor use (such as hotel bath) not subject to outside foot traffic.
^ Residential and light commercial countertops only.
† Paper-face mounted mosaics are suitable for pool tanks and submerged applications.
|1/2 x 1/2 Mosaic Blend||
(11 1/2" x 11 1/2" sheet)
(29.21 cm x 29.21 cm sheet)
Pieces Per Carton: 22