City Lights ™ Glass, Metal & Decorative Accents
Roll over to zoom product
Photo features Franciscan Slate in Desert Crema 18 x 18 and 12 x 12 field tile on the floor. Fireplace features City Lights in Barcelona 1 x 1 mosaic.
Mosaic Tile - Group 1
Mosaic Tile - Group 2
Mosaic Tile - Group 3
Paper-face and mesh-mounted installation instructions are included in carton.
Strong random shading enhances the natural beauty of this product. To achieve optimal results, tile should be selected from multiple cartons and shading arrangement planned prior to installation.
Since there are variations in all fired ceramic products, the tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final color selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile and trim samples or color reproductions. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
|< 0.42||<0.01%||>250 lbs.||7.0||Resistant||N/A|
A DCOF value of > 0.42 is the new standard for tiles specified for commercial application in standard A137.1-2012, Section 9.6. It replaces the SCOF value of > 0.60 referenced in ASTM C1028. For more information on the correlation between the two values and about the DCOF AcuTest, click here for more information or visit the Tile Council of North America's website: www.tcnatile.com
- These tiles have a dynamic coefficient of friction less than 0.42 as measured by the DCOF AcutestTM method. Tiles with DCOF Acutest values less than .42 are not recommended for use in areas with wet or slippery conditions. If such tiles are used as a walking surface where water, ice, oil, grease and/or other substances are present, such a condition could cause a reduction in foot traction and become unexpectedly slippery resulting in a fall and personal injury. See ANSI standard A137.1 section 184.108.40.206.10, available at www.tcnatile.com/section220.127.116.11.10.html.
- Water, oil, grease, etc. create slippery conditions. Floor applicatons with exposure to these conditions require extra caution in product selection. Not for use on ramps.
- For addtional information, refer to Factors to Consider.
- Since there is a shade variation on all natural products, the tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile and trim samples or color reproductions. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
|Target DCOF wet||Tile Texture or
|Dry & Level||n/a||n/a||*|
|Wet & Level||≥ 0.42||Optional|
|Pool Decking & other wet areas with minimal footwear||≥ 0.55||Required if tile size is > 3x3|
|Interior Ramps, Inclines and Uncovered Exterior||≥ 0.65||Required if tile size is > 6x6|
* Suitable for residential and light commercial floor use (such as hotel bath) not subject to outside foot traffic.
^ Residential and light commercial countertops only.
† Paper-face mounted mosaics are suitable for pool tanks and submerged applications.
|1/2 x 1/2 Mosaic Blend||
(11 1/2" x 11 1/2" sheet)
(29.21 cm x 29.21 cm sheet)
Pieces Per Carton: 22